Nitro Records Represses - Vandals, Guttermouth, AFI, TSOL

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Guttermouth isn't getting repressed:

Thank you for your recent order of Guttermouth - Musical Monkey (Vinyl). Unfortunately due to production issues, this vinyl will not be pressed. We're sorry about the news, but please continue to enjoy your digital version of the album on us. Your order for this item has been cancelled and you have not been charged.

Same with Album formerly known as...

Dear Nitro Records Fan,

Thank you for your recent order of Guttermouth - The Album Formerly Known As Full Length LP (Vinyl). Unfortunately due to production issues, this vinyl will not be pressed. We're sorry about the news, but please continue to enjoy your digital version of the album on us. Your order for this item has been cancelled and you have not been charged.

Thank you,

Your MyPlay Direct Team

nitro.jpg

I don't understand how this works. I thought Bicycle Music or whatever it's called bought the rights to the Nitro back catalog. The band must be involved because back catalog rights doesn't include getting copies of reel to reel tapes and demos.

deluxe reissues of select AFI LPs as well. assuming Black Sails and Art of Drowning

• 4 weeks later...

I started seeing people post photos of some of those AFI records today... anyone get any of the vandals or guttermouth represses yet? 

I don't event see them listed as an option anymore on the nitro webpage.

Can you link some pics? I'm interested to see if there's any difference between these and the old pressings.