WTB: Every Time I Die /// FS/FT: Thrice - Vheissu (2nd)

contiinstereo

Have dealt with some seriously awesome people on this site recently while trying to sell/buy stuff.

Hoping to continue that trend. Looking for Every Time I Die records.

• Gutter Phenomenon (really want the hot pink/black, but will consider others) *PENDING*
  • Hot Damn! (any variant)
  • The Big Dirty Acquired the white variant. 
  • Last Night In Town (prefer the tricolor variant, well consider others) *PENDING*
  • New Junk Aesthetic - Pink (already have the black, would be cool to find the pink though)
  • Ex-Lives - Clear (again have black already)
  • From Parts Unknown - any of the colored variants (Looking to see if anyone might sell a pre-order)

If your interested in letting these go, lets see if we can work something out. Can't afford to buy all at one time, but I'm hoping to get maybe one a week or something. You could try a trade? Usually not looking to get rid of my records though.

May be looking to sell/trade:

Thrice - Vheissu - Tan (Hot Topic)

Oh that's what you had quoted me in the message I thought, when you had sellers remorse. My bad if you were talking about $175 for something else.

I know at one point I totally didn't want to get rid of it. I did say a high number, but fuck me if I said that much. I'm an asshole. 

I'm more interested in trades at this point. Or at least enough $$ to purchase some of my wants.

• 3 weeks later...