WTB Blink 182, Panic! at the Disco

BlinkandPanic

Legitimate question.  Once you track down sealed copies of all your wants in this thread, what are you going to do?  Let them sit on a shelf and gather dust, in hopes of someday finding a museum that's interested in archiving pre-teen pop-rock on vinyl?

I really fucking hope that in 10 years, this vinyl boom we are currently in completely dies. That way, these records that dweebs like you buy with no intention of playing are worth next to nothing.

People like you are the kind of people that ruin this hobby.

Fun fact: I'm also a representative at a company that made stage decorations for Blink and I'm actually getting into contact with them. Check out "The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show" cover. The Cadillac couch on the front? That was made by my company.

tumblr_mn1fj3fNYa1rnsvi6o1_400.gif

It's good to know there are still people out there into records for the right reason. Money.

Lets be honest. Ten years down the road, what will bring more money, A record that lists "Played thousands of times and only skips like every two seconds," or a vinyl that was one of 500 pressed, still in mint condition?

Let's be honest.  Mint or not, I don't think anyone's going to give half a shit about a copy of Buddha on Hot Topic exclusive splatter vinyl(!), come 2024.  I just don't see it.  Sorry.

Fun fact: I'm also a representative at a company that made stage decorations for Blink and I'm actually getting into contact with them. Check out "The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show" cover. The Cadillac couch on the front? That was made by my company.

You're a "respresentative" at a company despite being a 17 year-old guy with a 12 year-old girl's taste in music?  Not buying it.

Let's be honest.  Mint or not, I don't think anyone's going to give half a shit about a copy of Buddha on Hot Topic exclusive splatter vinyl(!), come 2024.  I just don't see it.  Sorry.

You're a "respresentative" at a company despite being a 17 year-old guy with a 12 year-old girl's taste in music?  Not buying it.

Not to mention MTTS came out in 2000, so he was 3 when it came out if that age is accurate... So I'm not sure what the brag is there.

Not to mention MTTS came out in 2000, so he was 3 when it came out if that age is accurate... So I'm not sure what the brag is there.

I'm admittedly not too familiar with Blink-182 release dates, and didn't even consider that.  Thanks, Ghost of Randy Savage!

randy182.png

I'm admittedly not too familiar with Blink-182 release dates, and didn't even consider that.  Thanks, Ghost of Randy Savage!

randy182.png

Nooooo problem. I had to look it up to be sure, but I remembered it coming out during my early teens.

Oh. Also. Oooooooh yeeeeeeeeah.

Oh, I feel i should quote this from one of his PM's when I asked about what record player he had.

"I do have a Crosley cruiser I play my stuff on, if that helps any. I mean I would probably play it every now and then, just not to the point that I would scratch or destroy it in any way. It's a pretty expensive vinyl to damage"

Nobody should ever sell shit to this guy.

Guest punko9

I have sealed enema of the state(splatter)sealed TMTATS(splatter) NM TMTATS(pink/purple) sealed Buddha (red/orange) sealed buddha(splatter from hot topic) sealed TOYPAJ(splatter)make offer on any