WTB Blink 182, Panic! at the Disco

BlinkandPanic

Honestly, I don't know what to think of the whole thing. I mean, yeah, It's Tom's choice what to do with his life, but it still hurts to think that the music that got me through some rough times isn't going to be made anymore... but at the same time, I think that blink died out a long time ago anyways. It doesn't matter whether the band is together or not, the music will always be there, and it will always mean a lot to me. I think Tom has screwed up now in the exact way he did ten years ago, but unfortunately, (and I can't blame them) Mark and Travis are fed up with it and likely wouldn't take him back even if he wanted. I hate to say it, but I think that Blink with Tom is over for good this time.

How will Tom quitting the band affect your long term investment plans? Will there still be a future generation of superfans looking to buy sealed Blink records?

Honestly, I don't know what to think of the whole thing. I mean, yeah, It's Tom's choice what to do with his life, but it still hurts to think that the music that got me through some rough times isn't going to be made anymore... but at the same time, I think that blink died out a long time ago anyways. It doesn't matter whether the band is together or not, the music will always be there, and it will always mean a lot to me. I think Tom has screwed up now in the exact way he did ten years ago, but unfortunately, (and I can't blame them) Mark and Travis are fed up with it and likely wouldn't take him back even if he wanted. I hate to say it, but I think that Blink with Tom is over for good this time.

If you look back a jollyronnie's post he asked about your investment plans (long term) and also the future generation of super fans and their thirst for sealed blink albums, you answered neither of those questions. BlinkandPanic what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it.

If you look back a jollyronnie's post he asked about your investment plans (long term) and also the future generation of super fans and their thirst for sealed blink albums, you answered neither of those questions. BlinkandPanic what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it.

Ok, a simple 'wrong' would've done just fine, but...