PO NOW - Four Year Strong - Rise Or Die Trying Reissue

Those... sold out much faster than I anticipated. If they don't let me cancel my order, when I get mine in someone can have it for cost plus shipping. Though, that will be a bit more than normal cuz I accidentally paid for priority because that was the default and I couldn't see any other options because the font color on that store is fucking awful. Anyways, we'll how the Amazon orders go too. Can't believe it sold out.

Is the Amazon version going to be one of the two variants, or on black?

I'd say the assumption is that it will be one of the variants, but no one will know until they get them in.

This album is pretty fun and I ordered a copy, but that album art is still some of the worst to this day.  I know it's meant to be silly, but its still really terrible.

I'd say the assumption is that it will be one of the variants, but no one will know until they get them in.

This album is pretty fun and I ordered a copy, but that album art is still some of the worst to this day.  I know it's meant to be silly, but its still really terrible.

I think the album art is one of the best things about the album.

I mean, it's a wizard riding a giant space squid to save the moon from metal space sharks.