PO: Driver Friendly - Unimagined Bridges (ships 7/8)

love these guys. if you're looking for more to listen to after track below, search for "messidona" on youtube. bury a dream and peaks + valleys EP are both excellent.

bundle #4 has a variant limited to this bundle out of 100, plus hand-written lyrics sheets and other goodies.

here's the record by itself

and for everyone with TWY boners (aka all of VC), soupy sings on the track below. so if you're looking for a band with "street cred", DRIVER FRIENDLY HAS IT!

Comes with a free download of Bury A Dream, which was incredible. I haven't liked anything since, really want a pressing of that.

All the new songs since signing with Hopeless have not been very good, I miss the trombonist as well. Soupy doesn't fit on this song at all, simply a way for Hopeless to get new people to check out the band and raise their popularity, which is cool and all but...yeah. Just as they did with the Real Friends song (which I can't stand at all due to the band, but same marketing technique for Hopeless). 

Hope this gets more people to listen to Bury A Dream though and hopefully build up popularity for a pressing. Because holy shit that album is so good.

I've found myself less and less interested in them since Chase the White Whale, which I love. Bury a Dream had a couple good songs on it but I don't remember the last time I even listened to it. Soupy's part on the new song is very...Soupy. I think I'll be passing on this album, unfortunately. Especially at $18 + shipping for a single LP.

• 1 month later...

If you liked Bury a Dream, skip right to "Deconstruct You" and "Undone;" the latter is the stronger of the two but they're both phenomenal.

Hah, I'm at Deconstruct You right now. Immediately noticed how this was by far the best song so far. Really a bummer what's happened to them since signing though, Bury A Dream was so damn good. Would buy a vinyl pressing of that in a heartbeat.

This is exactly how i feel about Driver F. I listen to Bury A Dream very frequently, it really is a shame how there music has changed

I still can't get into Chase the White Whale, which is surprising. I just think they hit a really sweet spot on Bury A Dream, intelligent pop rock music that really doesn't sound like much else but is still insanely catchy. They're so damn generic now, it's a pity.

• 3 weeks later...