PO - Stiu Nu Stiu 12" (FFO: Jeniferever, Promise & The Monster, The Search, Abhorrence)

I have been following this group since stumbling across them on the Jeniferever Facebook page.  Stiu Nu Stiu features Martin Sandstrom (Jeniferever), Billie Lindahl (Promise and the Monster), Per Tholander (The Search), and Kalle Mattsson (Abhorrence) playing what they describe as "Doom & Gloom."

Check them out at http://stiunustiu.bandcamp.com .  I have to recommend the track Borta.

They have just released their debut 12" via a new Stockholm based label called Vaggen Records: www.vaggen.nu

If interested in purchasing, use the contact button on the webpage to email the owner Steffan.  The 12" is 9EUR plus shipping and he takes payment through Paypal.  I have been emailing him back and forth and he has been extremely prompt with all the necessary information to make the transaction smooth, especially for international shipping.

Not sure how many of these were pressed, as I just emailed asking, but I am sure it is rather limited.  The bands full length album will be released digitally via Edils Recordings in the coming months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...