JAWBOX - s/t LP re-issue + My Scrapbook of Fatal Accidents LP

All vinyl versions will come in the same gatefold jacket with the same artwork:

Jawbox-Cover-Art-Front-1-300x298.jpg

There will be three different pre-order specials available from Dec 5th to Jan 5th:

• One pre-order special will include a limited silkscreen art, exclusively designed and printed by hand at Zum Heimathafen (please check the ZUM HEIMATHAFEN ART SERIES thread). The 2xLP included in this bundle will come on an exclusive vinyl color (orange/gold mixed). This bundle will only ba available at the Arctic Rodeo webstore and at the German mailorder Flight 13.
  • Another pre-order special will include the limited shirt, as shown above with a simular design as the silkscreenprint, also designed by Zum Heimathafen. These shirts will be manufactured under Fair Wear conditions and printed by hand at Shirtmanufaktur. This will be available with both other versions of the 2xLP (pink/purple/white mixed vinyl and blue/white/green mixed colored vinyl). This bundle will only be available at the Arctic Rodeo webstore
  • The third pre-order special will include both, the shirt and the handmade silkscreen art. This version also comes with the exclusive orange/gold mixed colored vinyl as well. This bundle will only ba available at the Arctic Rodeo webstore

We will also offer T-shirts in different bundles.

These shirts will be manufactured under Fair Wear Foundation conditions and printed by hand at shirtmanufaktur. The design was made by Zum Heimathafen.

10430841_746022468799643_307721596743794

SO happy to finally be able to get a non-Ebay shirt. Do we know the specific time the pre-order goes up?

Were there pressing numbers on this posted anywhere? Not a big deal, just trying to decide which versions to get as a Jawbox superfan.

Also, anyone have any experience with the shirt company? Wondering if European mediums run smaller than US ones because we're all fatasses.

Were there pressing numbers on this posted anywhere? Not a big deal, just trying to decide which versions to get as a Jawbox superfan.

Also, anyone have any experience with the shirt company? Wondering if European mediums run smaller than US ones because we're all fatasses.

If you are a superfan shouldn't you get them all? :)

If you are a superfan shouldn't you get them all? :)

I am a superfan, but no longer a sucker for multiple copies of the same record. Usually just go for the rarest if its available so I can brag to my 0 friends who care about such things. I miss supercollecting but my bank account does not!

I am a superfan, but no longer a sucker for multiple copies of the same record. Usually just go for the rarest if its available so I can brag to my 0 friends who care about such things. I miss supercollecting but my bank account does not!

I feel your pain brother! I'm mostly in the same boat as well with few exceptions.