PO: Owel (Old Nick) - I've Seen Colors Lathe Cut /60

http://intheclouds.limitedrun.com/products/525141-owel-ive-seen-colors-old-nick-ep

oldnick_ep.jpg

From intheclouds:

so for those who don't know... back in 2012 before they were owel, the guys in owel put out an ep called "i've seen colors" under the name old nick. when they originally released the ep we talked about putting it out on vinyl, i even made 500 promo flexi's w/ one of the tracks on it to help build awareness for the release... but once they were forced to change their name we decided to hold off while they started writing their full length. i always thought this ep helped form their sound into what it is today, but could never justify financially backing a full pressing.

fast forward to january of this year, i went to germany to take a class on cutting vinyl and ended up bringing the old nick cd with me to learn how to use the machine. after hours and hours of listening the the same album on loop, i thought it only fitting that the first release we put out using the lathe would be this ep.

each record is cut minute by minute, 1-by-1. the redesigned art was printed on hand cut jackets and dipped in red ink to resemble the original art. there will only be 60 of these sold. though minimal there maybe some imperfections, that's life... that's art. each record is unique to itself.

ONLY 60 COPIES SO HURRY HURRY HURRY