Endlessly repeated questions and complaints about EOTS: Splatter Pressing.

Guest stl_ben.

Guest stl_ben.

Hi. Do you have a question about:

Where your record is?

Has it shipped yet?

Why, God, oh why haven't I gotten my shipping confirmation yet?

You're in the right place! Don't worry, no one will judge you here and you won't be clogging up useful threads with easily answered questions that will be asked over. and over. and over again.

Ask away, and if someone here can't answer your question, we'll find someone who can.

Guest stl_ben.

Boy, it sure too bad I don't have some sort of sensory organ that would allow me to know that someone may have a similar question to the one I have. If only I could use some part of my body to read what the people who posted before me said. Oh well. Here's my question:

Where the fuck is my confirmation? Do they send in it the mail with the record? Can't I just pick it up from hot topic? There's like one by my house. and I need to post pictures on Instagram of this so where is it

I haven't even step foot in that Blink thread; what the hell has been going on in there that's making all these spinoff threads and joke accounts? Is it even worth wading through?

It became a whirlwind of cat gifs, wrestling smackdowns & general buffoonery. But some of it was pretty funny. Worth wading through? Depends on your tolerance for total nonsense.

Hi. Do you have a question about:

Where your record is?

Has it shipped yet?

Why, God, oh why haven't I gotten my shipping confirmation yet?

You're in the right place! Don't worry, no one will judge you here and you won't be clogging up useful threads with easily answered questions that will be asked over. and over. and over again.

Ask away, and if someone here can't answer your question, we'll find someone who can.

HAHA!!!

Poor kitties having their troubles showcased as humor for all to see!

there's a video on youtube of a dog with that condition and someone set it to uugghhh i forget what dancey-club type-pop song and i can't stop laughing every time i see it. i feel so horrible but the dog looks so so happy so i dont feel SO bad.