Com Truise - In Decay releasing on July 15th!

Out of curiosity, does anyone happen to know the official pressing numbers for the Fairlight EP or Cyanide Sisters?

I'm pretty sure CS was 1,000 copies, and I heard from someone else that Fairlight was 500 copies, but I've never seen GI confirm either of those numbers anywhere.

Fairlight EP was 500, CS was 1000

Cool! Nice to hear that my sources weren't just making shit up.

Also, I was reading through some of the comments on CT's Facebook page, and apparently someone paid $100 for a copy of Fairlight a few weeks back. Makes me happy that I scored mine on eBay for $13 two summers ago.

Okay, sorry about that; back to In Decay.

I was underwhelmed by the quality of Tycho's Awake, honestly. The paper sleeve seemed really thin and it got split pretty rough in shipping. I'm hoping for better luck with this release.

I got lucky enough to get a beige copy and was more than satisfied. Dive was definitely more well done but nonetheless I've been more than satisfied with Ghostly.

Cool! Nice to hear that my sources weren't just making shit up.

Also, I was reading through some of the comments on CT's Facebook page, and apparently someone paid $100 for a copy of Fairlight a few weeks back. Makes me happy that I scored mine on eBay for $13 two summers ago.

Okay, sorry about that; back to In Decay.

I have also read Com Truise is fairly adamant that Fairlight nor Cyanide Sisters are to never be repressed again.  I heard this from someone who personally knew Com Truise.  

Also, that guy who paid 100 for Fairlight was me.  (the guy holding his baby boy in the thumbnail.)  SMALL WORLD.   :)

I looked forever trying to get a good deal.  Bottom line, I wanted it in my collection.  At least the one I purchased was brand new.  

that method of seeing how many are left isn't correct.  they don't put all in the database at once.  i've done the same method before, and ended up being wrong all three times.  maybe im wrong, who knows.  

This right here. I remember when a few beige copies of Tycho - Awake went back onto the Ghostly Store after being sold out for a week or two. That's how I got my copy.

Nice! What's the difference between Galactic Melt and the Redux version?

Galactic Melt features the original orange album cover, is pressed on 180g black vinyl, and there are only 500 copies. The Redux version's artwork is black, there's an extra sheet of artwork inside, and the vinyl is either orange (2nd pressing) or black (3rd pressing) on standard weight vinyl. Quantities of both Redux pressings are unknown, as far as I can tell.

Nice! What's the difference between Galactic Melt and the Redux version?

Galactic Melt was limited to 500 and sold out fairly quickly.

The redux was released shortly after with a "limited time only" orange vinyl.  now, you can buy the redux in only black. 

There is no difference. - Other than on the cover, the black and orange is inverted.  Oh, and it went from 180 to standard weight. 

Galactic Melt was limited to 500 and sold out fairly quickly.

The redux was released shortly after with a "limited time only" orange vinyl.  now, you can buy the redux in only black. 

There is no difference. - Other than on the cover, the black and orange is inverted.  Oh, and it went from 180 to standard weight. 

Thanks! This music sends chills straight to my balls, man!

I was underwhelmed by the quality of Tycho's Awake, honestly. The paper sleeve seemed really thin and it got split pretty rough in shipping. I'm hoping for better luck with this release.

The minimal design of Awake is quite nice - and really, at this point, we should only be expecting great things from Scott - but I completely agree that the weight of the jacket and overall material left a little to be desired.  Especially when compared to the likes of Dive and Past Is Prologue... the latter of which can probably kill a man with enough blunt force.

The minimal design of Awake is quite nice - and really, at this point, we should only be expecting great things from Scott - but I completely agree that the weight of the jacket and overall material left a little to be desired.  Especially when compared to the likes of Dive and Past Is Prologue... the latter of which can probably kill a man with enough blunt force.

Yeah Dive was definitely a lot heavier of a record being 2xLP. I also felt like Awake easily could have been a 2xLP but like stated above I also loved the minimal design Scott usually does.