PO: Calculator - This Will Come To Pass (Repress on CYLS)

So the lovely Calculator is getting a repress of their sophomore full length, This Will Come to Pass on CYLS, I think it's a pretty good match and awesome to see them get on such a cool label. 

From the site:

Calculator’s “This Will Come to Pass” comes out of the gate swinging and refuses to let up the entire time. A full blistering 30 minutes of raw and emotional punk and hardcore that calls to mind early At the Drive In and Touche Amore. Originally self-released last year, the first pressing sold out quickly and the demand for a rerelease through a label has been high.

Plus, the packaging on this is really cool!

CYLS078_Calculator-_This_Will_Come_to_Pa

New presses are:

150 Coke Bottle Clear

350 Transparent Blue

http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/calculator-this-will-come-to-pass

Cool that this is getting a proper release. I have a pre-order copy /50 that came in a plain white sleeve with a picture glued on the front cover. The back cover is completely blank. The DIY aspect was pretty cool, but hopefully this one sounds a bit better. My copy has a fair bit of surface noise.

Also, I'm pretty sure I just listened to a new song the other day. It was pretty awesome and kind of surprising. I should find that link and post it but I won't.

https://soundcloud.com/flannelgurlrecords/calculator-only-the-winds-home-1/s-NaENY

From their 4-way split I posted a PO for also.

Happy to help guys! Grab that shit!

Cool that this is getting a proper release. I have a pre-order copy /50 that came in a plain white sleeve with a picture glued on the front cover. The back cover is completely blank. The DIY aspect was pretty cool, but hopefully this one sounds a bit better. My copy has a fair bit of surface noise.

Proper release? They didn't do a good enough job for ya? I'd take a band/self-released record over anything else. 

Proper release? They didn't do a good enough job for ya? I'd take a band/self-released record over anything else.

No no haha I agree with you. I love it when a band self-releases their stuff. I just know these guys had been looking for a long time for a label to release this, and it's cool they found one with CYLS. "Proper" was probably the wrong word.

How is the pre-order copy different from the other 300? I also have one with a picture glued on the cover of a plain white sleeve, but I didn't pre-order it from the band.