Fuck you, Judy

has anyone met a judy under the age of 20? how weird would that be?

names also associated with people over 50:

carl

susan

frank

+ more

would be so weird to me a 12 year old named carl.

my boss's name is judy. but over holiday, we hired an associate of the same name. i figured the best way to handle this was by calling her miss new judy.

Why wouldn't he pay for it with cash? I pay for lots of bigger ticket items with cash because I don't want people tracking my purchases. I would never even consider buying a gun with anything but cash, and those are pretty darn expensive if you want a decent one.

Because a lot of places, including my job don't track/keep cash transactions. So if you tried to return it without a receipt, I can't return via company policy. If said customer used a CC, then I can swipe his card, scan the item and pull up the transaction.

Simple

Also I hope this gets resolved for you man. I bought a cheap GE washer and dryer set from HHGREGG on Black Friday. I would check them out after this fiasco is over.

my boss's name is judy. but over holiday, we hired an associate of the same name. i figured the best way to handle this was by calling her miss new booty.

Fixed that for you haha

Because a lot of places, including my job don't track/keep cash transactions. So if you tried to return it without a receipt, I can't return via company policy. If said customer used a CC, then I can swipe his card, scan the item and pull up the transaction.

Having spent 10 years in retail management, anyone who doesn't keep up with their receipts can fuck right off.  Any good return policy will ensure you can't get a cash refund without a receipt anyways, regardless of how you paid.

Having spent 10 years in retail management, anyone who doesn't keep up with their receipts can fuck right off. Any good return policy will ensure you can't get a cash refund without a receipt anyways, regardless of how you paid.

I got threatened with bodily harm today because I wouldn't allow a client to return a pair of jeans without a receipt. People are clueless

Thats_the_joke.jpg

Welp that's the last time I try to make a funny :/

Guest stl_ben.

Having spent 10 years in retail management, anyone who doesn't keep up with their receipts can fuck right off.  Any good return policy will ensure you can't get a cash refund without a receipt anyways, regardless of how you paid.

Exactly this. Thank you, Dan. 

If it is anything I think I could ever concieveably want to return/have a problem with, I keep that receipt in my fire safe in a folder called "receipts for stuff I may need."  So, again. why wouldn't he pay with cash, then just hold on to his receipt for the "big ticket" item that her purchased like any normal person who pays for stuff with cash?

Judy never showed or contacted us today.

BB is filing a report with the BBB, and we're trying to fix the damn thing ourselves tomorrow