YCR Memorial Day Weekend sale — 20% off EVERYTHING until Tuesday + a bunch of news!

ycrlogo.jpg
twitter-bird-button.jpgfacebook-icon.jpgbigcartel1.pngbandcamp_logo4.png

It's been a busy month for Youth Conspiracy, so let's get right into it:
  • First up, we're running a Memorial Day Weekend sale! From now until midnight EDT on 5/27, everything in the YCR webstore is 20% off be entering MEMORIAL at checkout. Spread the word!

• In very exciting news, the first-ever YCR band, the Felix Culpa, have reunited! Their first show back will be July 26 at Wicker Park Fest in Chicago alongside Owls, Pet Symmetry and more. And in even more exciting news...

• ...the Felix Culpa will be pairing up with our boys in Foreign Tongues for a split 7-inch coming out later this year on No Sleep Records. We are thrilled to hear what both of these bands come up with!

• We are very humbled that Meridian's "Love & A Sense Of Belonging" was selected for TuneCore's Choose Independence Vol. 2 compilation. Download this 30-song comp completely free at Amazon MP3.

• You can now find our new releases from both Foreign Tongues and Meridian on iTunes, Spotify, Beats Music, Amazon MP3, eMusic, Rhapsody and pretty much any other place music is sold or streamed. Tell your friends, won't you?

• Weatherbox's phenomenal new album Flies In All Directions is out now on Triple Crown Records, and you're a straight-up dummy if you haven't bought a copy yet.

• The YCR distro has new titles from Sainthood Reps, Balance & Composure, Light Years, Foxfires, My Mouth Is The Speaker, Hot Rod Circuit and tons more!

• Lastly, our classic CM Flag shirt is back in stock! Show your love for the Best In The World, CM Punk, and buy one before we get sued by Greg Ginn.
Okay, that's it for us this time!

Follow YCR on social media to get updates as they happen:

I can't wait for the new Meridian, so glad you're putting their stuff out. I almost want to buy a couple more copies of Aging Truths just to see the different variants.

The new record is legit phenomenal. I am constantly blown away at how talented Max Stern is. We are gonna be doing a new 7-inch too, after the LP probably. One new song, one re-recorded song from the first LP done electric.