batnoises

losing hope bump, I figured this would be a very easy find

Well they only made 250 total, 200 of the clear variant I assume you're looking for. Most people who listen are Teen Suicide fans, and if you didn't know, all of their releases are rare/hard to come by/expensive/etc.

Good luck searching, but this isn't exactly a release that you'll see for sale often.

Well they only made 250 total, 200 of the clear variant I assume you're looking for. Most people who listen are Teen Suicide fans, and if you didn't know, all of their releases are rare/hard to come by/expensive/etc.

Good luck searching, but this isn't exactly a release that you'll see for sale often.

I'm a huge teen suicide fan, thanks for the good luck! I was able to find my teen suicide stuff fairly easily (excluding the waste yrself tape which I am still looking for), I just figured this would be an easier find since it was recently repressed about two months ago. I'll keep my eyes open and my hopes high  ^_^.

Wow man you showed some dedication right there haha. But yea most who bought this release actually want to keep it! I got it strictly for the music before I found Teen Suicide (sorry had no clue that east coast scene existed!) But I think Three Love Songs is what drew me to Orchid Tapes