Brand New - Deja Entendu

Wait, what? Current copies sell for hundreds of dollars and you're balking at a copy for just over $35? Do you think you're going to find it substantially cheaper somehow?

I think I'll be able to find it on Amazon with free shipping in like a month or pick it up at a local for less

Then you cancel your insound order?

I imagine that would be a bit more of a hassle than just waiting

It's not a big deal either way, I was just commenting that the insound comes out to be a bit much for a 2lp

(despite what the first press has sold for)

Booooo come on, man, $40 is too much for a double LP, don't care if I have been looking for it for 1,000,000 years.

I'm with this. If I'm prospecting a 2XLP reissue of an album that is being newly mass produced in the country I live in, I'm not paying more than $26 at brick and mortar. Maybe $28 if its being shipped and the price is ppd. And I'm being really generous with that. Really, I wouldn't want to pay more than $22 to $24 brick and mortar. I remember when I could get major releases that were produced in high numbers at about $18 to $20 before tax at brick and mortar and it wasn't that long ago.

Prices obviously vary by label and whatnot but yeah. I really like to stay below the $25 on a domestic 2XLP if possible. If I can't find it for that pre-release, I'll wait it out and scour the web til I can get find it.

Lol. I'm definitely not preordering from INSOUND of all places. That price is high. If that ends up being the only price you can find this, I'll buy it. But it's hilarious that one dude is backing up INSOUND, a place notorious for high prices. Haha!

I'm not backing Insound, I don't order from them either. But people have spent years crying for a repress, and I found it incredibly amusing after all the posts for that record the first post after a preorder goes up is someone balking at the price.

I'm not backing Insound, I don't order from them either. But people have spent years crying for a repress, and I found it incredibly amusing after all the posts for that record the first post after a preorder goes up is someone balking at the price.

He was balking at the price of a 2XLP, not a copy of Deja Entendu. It makes total sense and I agree with him. But once again, I believe he was trying to say "That's what Insound is charging. I'm going to wait and see what others are charging." But don't take my word for it.