Brand New - Deja Entendu

I've never ordered vinyl from CD Universe but they've been around a long time and I used to order CD's from them years ago. I put an order in because a) it's the cheapest right now B) you can cancel with no hassle and c) they don't charge until they ship. So if something better (Amazon maybe) comes up then I'll cancel from CD Universe.

sunglasses emoji inadvertently strikes again

Yall are seriously so fucking lame. Everyone on this thread. Believe it or not. There is life beyond déjà repress. I've been traveling south America for the past month seeing glaciers. And some of the most amazing sites on earth, just got internet for the first time and got an email from src and quikly checked here and felt super uncomfortable. You guys are all fucking losers. Good luck with your adventures.

Yall are seriously so fucking lame. Everyone on this thread. Believe it or not. There is life beyond déjà repress. I've been traveling south America for the past month seeing glaciers. And some of the most amazing sites on earth, just got internet for the first time and got an email from src and quikly checked here and felt super uncomfortable. You guys are all fucking losers. Good luck with your adventures.

But, you did pre-order, right?

Congrats on your adventures Captain! I think you forgot something in S. America. Maybe your sense of humor?

sorry captain glaciers n stuff

but, who are you?

well, he's not wrong haha

Joke's on you. I ordered this on an old 90's palm pilot that I scavenged while rappelling down the himalayas after rescuing a group of stranded climbers and their injured sherpa. Stay pleb, loser. 

Shrinkage eh?

8X5bHX5.gif

well, he's not wrong haha

but what's he right about? he's just assuming that because people are in this exact corner of the internet today, that they're all stuck here for life. hopefully he's too busy jacking off to photos of himself in the himalayas to ever come back.

Joke's on you. I ordered this on an old 90's palm pilot that I scavenged while rappelling down the himalayas after rescuing a group of stranded climbers and their injured sherpa. Stay pleb, loser. 

and we both referenced the himalayas within seconds of each other. hot damn.

>is on some enlightening bullshit trip

>has first contact with outside world in monthes

>sees email from src about brand new vinyl

>immediately goes to vinyl forum

>makes post about how hes better than the rest of us and we should evaluate our lives

>CHECKED THIS FORUM WITH HIS FIRST INTERNET ACCESS IN MONTHES