Brand New - Deja Entendu

Wow.  15 minutes ago, I handed off a just-born giraffe I had helped deliver to a local tribe's veterinarian so I could check my phone for the Deja pre-order and I stumbled across this thread.  You guys are a piece of work.  Enjoy your empty lives.

Yall are seriously so fucking lame. Everyone on this thread. Believe it or not. There is life beyond déjà repress. I've been traveling south America for the past month seeing glaciers. And some of the most amazing sites on earth, just got internet for the first time and got an email from src and quikly checked here and felt super uncomfortable. You guys are all fucking losers. Good luck with your adventures.

I hope you get dengue fever in your butt.

I hope a Humboldt penguin shits in your fanny pack.

I hope you're standing on a stupid glacier taking a selfie with a selfie stick and it breaks off and you float away into the abyss.

Shitty Rambo emailed us last night with a finalized script of what to post. This was all a performance. jhulud has been posting as Capt. Cal for months to build a post count and those GIFs have been in the can since December. You've been had.

jokes on all of you... rambo and jhulud both have had crosleys this whole time

well there goes any uncertainty. this page *is* the highlight of both threads.

I wonder where you might find the answer to your question...

Sorry for not wanting to read 10 pages of shitposts to find one post that I was looking for

I did, yeah. $27 PPD is about as far as I'm willing to go for a double LP of nostalgia. It's also nice to not be charged until May – plenty of time to cancel if I feel any buyer's remorse. Amazon and Bullmoose should be viable options as well, eventually.

Cool beans. I'm hoping everything goes smooth with them