Brand New - Deja Entendu

I'm literally laying in bed right now debating if it would even be feasible to get one. I have two Newburys near me, both in malls, which don't open till 10 and I have no idea how people line up for that. Or there's one independent shop that doesn't carry anything post 1990s and I'm sure didn't even order this.

This is why I don't do RSD.

I'm literally laying in bed right now debating if it would even be feasible to get one. I have two Newburys near me, both in malls, which don't open till 10 and I have no idea how people line up for that. Or there's one independent shop that doesn't carry anything post 1990s and I'm sure didn't even order this.

This is why I don't do RSD.

Most malls don't lock their doors, so people are likely just lined up in front of the store

Went to Vintage Vinyl at around 11:40 last night and there were like 30 people already lined up so I decided to give PREX a try and while there weren't as many there, it was enough to dissuade me from waiting all night. I'll settle for my first press. Although wish I could have that lyric booklet...

It was only $31 and the lyric book, patch, and gatefold sleeve are just so damn beautiful. I don't know, it was totally worth it to me.

I just don't see the appeal of paying extra for die-cut sleeves in general. The lyric book was given out for "free" already right? I'm not trying to be an asshole, but judging by the pics I've seen on IG it just doesn't look like something that was worth waiting outside all night for.