Brand New - Deja Entendu

PSA

if anyone is complaining about people framing this, please.. take a moment to assess the situation. 

this is a straight up gimmick release. if people are buying this solely for the sake of putting it on their wall, it does not affect you or any other fan in any way at all.

a widespread release is about to go down... right? so if anyone is desperate enough to hear this on their crosley- they can. whether or not a die-cut copy is on a wall, sealed up, or in someone's recently played bin, Deja is still wide open for mass consumption.

so go ahead, make your ebay jokes, and oversaturate the shaq market, but your anger is misplaced if you're riled up over someone who's not just in this one "for the music"

PSA

if anyone is complaining about people framing this, please.. take a moment to assess the situation. 

this is a straight up gimmick release. if people are buying this solely for the sake of putting it on their wall, it does not affect you or any other fan in any way at all.

a widespread release is about to go down... right? so if anyone is desperate enough to hear this on their crosley- they can. whether or not a die-cut copy is on a wall, sealed up, or in someone's recently played bin, Deja is still wide open for mass consumption.

so go ahead, make your ebay jokes, and oversaturate the shaq market, but your anger is misplaced if you're riled up over someone who's not just in this one "for the music"

Someone get this man a soap box!

I'll take all your records so you can stop hating yourself! Oh and a bunch a people I know like money too so you can just give me that too. It sucks when other people enjoy the same thing you do :'(

I don't wait in a line Black Friday style for limited "pieces" of vinyl so it's not really the same thing. But I see your point. They're dumbasses for doing it and I'm a snob. I gave you a +1 anyway.