Brand New - Deja Entendu

To anyone who pre-ordered from CD Universe:

This title is currently on backorder. The shipping time frame was only an estimate and will not apply to this order. 

This title is very popular, on high demand, and is it very limited. They will be coming in small quantities. We recommend to
keep your order in place so that you do not loose your spot in line. 

We will continue to notify you via email of any updates. 

Please feel free to email me if you need further assistance.

Denise
Customer Service Rep

Has anyone's tracking updated that ordered from Triple Crown? Mine says it's shipping Priority, but it hasn't moved anywhere from when I got it Friday morning, just want to check and see if it's an isolated case or if everybody is having the same thing happen.

Same thing here. I'm guessing they spent all weekend packing boxes and are dropping them off today or tomorrow.

Has anyone's tracking updated that ordered from Triple Crown? Mine says it's shipping Priority, but it hasn't moved anywhere from when I got it Friday morning, just want to check and see if it's an isolated case or if everybody is having the same thing happen.

Same here. My lyric book sat for a couple days before it shipped too. But they DID upgrade Deja to priority for free. :)

Can confirm. My order from Triple Crown hasn't moved. 

That looks awesome. I'd be kicking myself if I sat outside for hours or paid out the ass for the RSD edition.

Definitely agreed.  I can say - with zero saltiness - that I'm not even a little bummed I "missed out" on that RSD release.  For as nostalgic as this record is to me, the lyric book would've been cool.  But outside of that... the patch and bag do nothing for me.  And considering how shoddy that die-cut looks, I'd feel so weird paying extra for an [aesthetically] inferior product.  Just my 2¢.

So I called my local shop and the guy who has been there for 10 years said that they were limited to 1500 and they weren't getting any in. Anyone know if that's true for this non-RSD pressing?

Completely inaccurate. As is the rumor of it being limited to 5000. A lot of these were pressed, and although they are on a 'sell-hold' from the distributor, more will be making their way to stores to meet demand.