Brand New - Deja Entendu

Got a shipping confirmation for my HT order, but when I opened it up it shows Deja however I wasn't charged for it, only the other record in my order.  Emailed customer service...

I saw I was charged by hottopic yesterday for only $34 and some change (and I didnt use a discount). Haven't got the shipping confirmation yet. So I assume I wasn't charged for shipping as well, but that's how it should be because I bought another record with Deja and that one already came in and I was charged for that shipping.

Edit: I bought from HT the first time it appeared on the site over a week ago, hopefully it is shipping now

As an girl in her late 20's I totally get this..

Plus you either have to go in to HT to pick up a pop punk record...being 15, you may not understand how that might be strange for a nearly 30 year old man. 

Also, my order finally shipped! Soooo happy I can finally stop uselessly stalking this thread and go back to binge watching Sons of Anarchy in my free time.

As a guy in his 30s, who cares what people at the mall think of you for walking into a store to buy something you want? Is this really something people think about?

I go into HT stores all the time and obviously no one in there knows I work for the company. There's always people in there shopping that are older than me and literally no one cares how old you are when you go into that store or any other store. Seems like a really silly thing to even think about.

like $8 I think? Plus you either have to go in to HT to pick up a pop punk record...being 15, you may not understand how that might be strange for a nearly 30 year old man. Or you have to pay their shipping on top of it, making it close to $40 for this album. Not worth it.

That said, I'm glad mine made it from Bullmoose. I'm a turd and a sucker for releases from high school that bring up nostalgic feelings for me.

fellow_kids_steve_buscemi.gif

As a guy in his 30s, who cares what people at the mall think of you for walking into a store to buy something you want? Is this really something people think about?

I go into HT stores all the time and obviously no one in there knows I work for the company. There's always people in there shopping that are older than me and literally no one cares how old you are when you go into that store or any other store. Seems like a really silly thing to even think about.

Didn't say I cared what people thought about me going in there, it's more that I'd rather not go in to begin with.

Do I want to walk into a store with nothing else I want, blaring shitty metalcore in my face and deal with a bunch of 18 year old kids (or 30 year old kids who act like they're 18(not you Travis). Fuuuuuck no. That kind of thing just wouldn't bother a 15 year old as much, so I could see him going in there. I went in there all the time as a lad.

Why put yourself in a place you don't want to be or spend more money on something that you could pay less for and have delivered to your home in 2 months was the point.

Didn't say I cared what people thought about me going in there, it's more that I'd rather not go in to begin with.

Do I want to walk into a store with nothing else I want, blaring shitty metalcore in my face and deal with a bunch of 18 year old kids (or 30 year old kids who act like they're 18(not you Travis). Fuuuuuck no. That kind of thing just wouldn't bother a 15 year old as much, so I could see him going in there. I went in there all the time as a lad.

Why put yourself in a place you don't want to be or spend more money on something that you could pay less for and have delivered to your home in 2 months was the point.

I don't even want to go to the mall, let alone outside.