Brand New - Deja Entendu

Probably the last update on this topic. After fulfilling all of our outstanding orders we have a a few copies left of the Deja Entendu Vinyl. It's on the site now, but is not indexed in the search yet, so you can basically find it on the site only by this link until tomorrow afternoon:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=9619294.

There is a qty limit of one per order. The price is no longer at pre-release pricing, but is still competitive. However, due to the pricing rules I expect that our system will price it higher by tomorrow afternoon. 

Thanks!

not to derail the thread but Amazon.ca just notified me that they can't ship déjà but they're "still trying". I wish shops in Canada where cheaper, this is like the 7th preorder Amazon has dropped the ball on this year (bjork and it follows were all failures as well).

it's probably a good thing that I don't really give a shit if I get it, the album is ok but nothing special. I'll go and hide now.

Looks like the Hot Topic website sold through all the copies they got initially so a few people who recently ordered may be getting cancelations. I'm working on getting them more copies to put up for sale, probably wont happen until next week though.

Ruh Roh. Here's to hoping I snuck through yesterday.

Edit: shipped!