Brand New - Deja Entendu

Not to change the topic of the reissue, but I was just going through my collection... I had the first pressing and it got ruined by my cat... so I bought the second pressing. Then when triple crown "found some" and sold them on their web store I managed to snag a copy. It doesn't have a bar code printed on it... but it has a bar code STICKER on the jacket that was actually under the shrink wrap. Secret third pressing? I don't know. Just something odd I just discovered. Probably something stupid that has already been discussed.

P.S. got shipping confirmation from HT. Glad I was able to grab one. I don't know why I keep buying it every time is gets pressed again. I feel like my cat knocking a glass of soda on my first one scarred me for life.

Bullmoose canceled my order, and never sent me a refund or even an email saying they were doing so. So wack

Pretty sure Bullmoose doesn't charge until they ship, so no refund should be needed if they never shipped you anything. Sucks they didn't give you a heads up that it was getting canceled though. Maybe it got stuck in your junk folder?

Why ever ask someone to pay as a gift or pay as a gift yourself? Is that dollar or two really worth the hassle of not being protected? Check the scammer thread in the sales section if you're not sure.

Also, I'm probably in the minority here but if I'm selling something over $35ppd I usually include insurance.

I don't really like sending as gift because I've been screwed before. Not here, but on another forum. I like to have myself protected. That being said, I usually cover fees. It bothers me when people harass you about fees. According to the PP ToS you aren't allowed to require it, be glad I sent it. :P

Why ever ask someone to pay as a gift or pay as a gift yourself? Is that dollar or two really worth the hassle of not being protected? Check the scammer thread in the sales section if you're not sure.

This 100%. It makes absolutely no sense at all. The seller fee is literally $.30 + 2.9% of the item's cost. There's no damn reason why anyone here can't afford this, and you really shouldn't deal with sellers who demand that you send your payment as a gift. Feedback only goes so far, people get lazy or forget to ship stuff all the time, then you're at their mercy, sittin' around with your thumb up your butt because you waved any protection you'd have just to save $.80. That's hella dumb.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/91320-paypal-seller-fees-and-not-gifting-payments/