Brand New - Deja Entendu

Guest falloutcollapse

I just dropped Triple Crown an e-mail asking details on why they "found" some and why they let people buy more than one. Hopefully they reply saying "That was a joke! We reserved one for you, angry customer! We'll send it to you right away."

I just dropped Triple Crown an e-mail asking details on why they "found" some and why they let people buy more than one. Hopefully they reply saying "That was a joke! We reserved one for you, angry customer! We'll send it to you right away."

Ditto, but a little bit different message.

Guest falloutcollapse

^ i really want that poster too, so i'm trying to get there as early as possible. odds are though, with all the BN fanboys and girls, i won't. but i better get this record somehow. people, PM me if you want to trade this for the majority of my list. i'm not even kidding.

Guest falloutcollapse
i'm assuming everyone who ordered more than one did so intending to offer it to the other members on the board who were two minutes late for a comparable price.

this man is thinking!

ill add a P-P-Please!

^i'll add four p's, and a ton of my tradelist!

Like I said, when I actually get my copies in my hands I'll decide one what I'm gonna do with them. Also, regarding if Brand New actually has some at the shows, if they do I'll spend ALL the money I bring on copies and just sell them for cost + $5 or something.

Fact of the matter is if I do decide to sell my extras all the money will go back into Vinyl Collective anyways. Theres SO much stuff I want, Bear vs. Shark, Minus the Bear - PLanet of Ice ORIGINAL print, Every Time I Die COLORED, Cursive, Blood Brothers, MewithoutYou, and tons others.