Brand New - Deja Entendu

b. I'm still keeping an eye out for you

Thanks a huge bunch brotha!

I checked the Merchnow site under my account and there's two order #s in there...one says "declined" and then the other says "authorized"...and the #s are consecutive...

I am confused and irked...if I get any and get any...if not, oh well. I tried.

I always just wrote them off as some generic emo band without ever giving them a chance.

nothing you've ever heard on mainstream radio in the past 5-7 years is emo.

My appologies, I shouldn't have used the E word, I LOVE real "emo" fugazi, sunny day real estate, Braid, Kind of like spitting, Cap'n Jazz. etc.

I more meant the Fall out boy style of pop punk.

nothing you've ever heard on mainstream radio in the past 5-7 years is emo.

My appologies, I shouldn't have used the E word, I LOVE real "emo" fugazi, sunny day real estate, Braid, Kind of like spitting, Cap'n Jazz. etc.

I more meant the Fall out boy style of pop punk.

cool deal. i'm a little testy when it comes to that word. but brand new is definitely quality. (to get back on topic)

Thanks maga...didn't even think of that...

I'm not going to try and re-order. If my original order goes through OK (as it seems to state so on the site's "My Account" order info) then so be it...

I have no idea why I am being so complacent, calm, cool, and collected about getting or not getting this damn record. ???

i hope i just managed to bag one of these. this is fucking crazy.

I do have to admit though that the 13+ pages of posts over at Ap.net as pretty damn amusing...all the uber-fans over there are going bananas freaking out about it.

brand new fans are about as uber as you can get! all their christmasses have just come at once! image what would happen if they put out the devil and god on vinyl....

Guest falloutcollapse

I do have to admit though that the 13+ pages of posts over at Ap.net as pretty damn amusing...all the uber-fans over there are going bananas freaking out about it.

brand new fans are about as uber as you can get! all their christmasses have just come at once! image what would happen if they put out the devil and god on vinyl....

i would pee my pants

yes, i am a pretty big BN fanboy.

Guest falloutcollapse
This is still funny. It's pretty weird that they would just "misplace" 1/4 of an entire pressing.

That's what I was thinking. They obviously sold a ton today. How did the not notice these were lying around or hadn't been sold.

Maybe they were saving them for Brand New's first huge headlining tour. I don't know about the rest of the venues, but the venue they're playing here is about 4,000-5,000 capacity. It makes sense, I guess.