Brand New - Deja Entendu

is anyone else not so sure on the pressing info anymore? seeing as there were probably about 250 more on thetriple crown merch site and there will be some on the deja tour...does anyone that missed out want me to look for a copy this saturday at the chicago show for them?

That would be awesome of you. But I'd only be willing to pay regular price plus shipping obviously. But if you grab one for me that would be rad.

is anyone else not so sure on the pressing info anymore? seeing as there were probably about 250 more on thetriple crown merch site and there will be some on the deja tour...

Yeah i think the same, they forget about 1/4 of the pressing??

anyway have fun at the show, I saw them twice this year, which is good thing, I'm in Europe :), but i miss them already, I hope they'll do one more EU run with devil and god!!

i dont know if there is more than 1000 now, but it sure is convienent to "lose" at the very least 300 copies for a couple years and let the ones released become a huge item.

It's conceivable to me. The vinyl was readily available for years. It wasn't snatched up the way most things are these days

is anyone else not so sure on the pressing info anymore? seeing as there were probably about 250 more on thetriple crown merch site and there will be some on the deja tour...does anyone that missed out want me to look for a copy this saturday at the chicago show for them?

yes please i want one so bad,

maybe they released 1000 intentionally at release, and held 500 to accidentally 'find' down the line and sell. the original press was probably more like 1500

That makes much more sense especially considering the fact that the band will be selling a 'limited number' while on tour with Thrice.