Brand New - Deja Entendu

I always find it weird when a label lets you order as many as you want. Fueled by Ramen allowed you to order 5 copies of the red Lifetime album.

well i know the LT record was long delayed and they actually gave it a date and a specific time (kinda like fat did with dolly and duh). people stayed up till like 2 or 3 on the east coast or some crazy shit like that. the server got jammed and people unintentionally ordered 8.

damn, some greedy MFers on this board. not that i give a shit about this band but it seems like everyone that ordered got multiple copies. It seems like i remember people posting about getting annoyed with people who grab records to flip for profit and then look at this...

Like i said i really dont care about this band and i have bought records to sell so who am i to talk. just found it interesting.

Side note: You should really thanks Xfactor for the post since i know everyone here loves that band and needs that album.

Guest falloutcollapse

Yo dudes, I'm going to the show on Saturday (3rd date on the tour.) Since I have about $20 cash, I will be meeting up with my guitar teacher (he has money coming out of his ears.) I'll try to snag as many as possible, and I'll get everyone in my posse to get one, but no guarantees on how many we can grab. Maybe one, maybe 3, maybe 0. I'll throw them up here for trades if I get more than one though, and sales if it comes to it.

Guest falloutcollapse
I'll try and get a few guys...

don't forget this post ;)

^dibs on one of corbets. i'll give you extra five or whatever and possibly trade you whatever you want