Brand New - Deja Entendu

i started to wondering where the hell they could hide so many copies...

They could've just been stashed away somewhere in a box from an old tour, or in the TC warehouse/headquarters or whatever. That sort of thing happens, just like Robotic Empire AND Kreation putting Baroness - Second back in their e-stores.

Guest falloutcollapse

my cart isn't loading, i'm starting to get really scared because my internet is so speedy EXCEPT THIS SITE.

also, boizee, any consideration on that trade?

i started to wondering where the hell they could hide so many copies...

They could've just been stashed away somewhere in a box from an old tour, or in the TC warehouse/headquarters or whatever. That sort of thing happens, just like Robotic Empire AND Kreation putting Baroness - Second back in their e-stores.

I'm willing to bet most of people round here are the ones getting the copies. Meaning there were probably only a box or two that they found. I mean all told everyone here probably bought 25-30 so far?

I'm willing to bet most of people round here are the ones getting the copies. Meaning there were probably only a box or two that they found. I mean all told everyone here probably bought 25-30 so far?

it's on absolutepunk as well, so maybe more...

Thanks for the heads up whoever posted it!

And going through the thread, I'm pretty sure this was a HUGE ass box they found. Or they lied big time.

Eh, doubt they lied. LP boxes are on the smaller side, at least the ones I got were, so I could imagine in a big warehouse they could lose 3-5 of them. That would be something like 150 LPs. They probably found them looking for stuff for Brand New to sell on tour. I think its legit.

my cart isn't loading, i'm starting to get really scared because my internet is so speedy EXCEPT THIS SITE.

also, boizee, any consideration on that trade?

merchdirect is always slow, i can't believe how slow it could be this hight time...

i think they set a record at most orders per hour on their site ;D