PO: Young and Heartless - The Pull of Gravity

My friends in Young and Heartless have announced their upcoming full-length on Mayfly Records entitled "The Pull of Gravity"!

Young and Heartless' sound tips their cap to a wide range of bands, such as Brand New, Manchester Orchestra, and Bright Eyes - but at times also pays homage to originators of the style, like Cap N Jazz and American Football.

First pressing is 500 pieces:

400 Caramel

100 Gray Marble

a458243e5d5718b3ca409374c975cce6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My caramel copy came in the mail yesterday. The caramel is like a gold transparent with brown smoke. Looks awesome. The mix on the pressing is kinda bass heavy, but all I had to do was turn the bass on my equalizer down a notch and it sounded fantastic.

(By the way OP, caramel is /100 and gray is /400, not the other way around.)

Mayfly actually got a release out and in the mail around it's release date, I am shocked!

Haha I remember what happened with Apart's Gray Light in 2012. I ordered it in April and it didn't come til August. Get this, I was able to contact Bob about the shipping overcharge I outlined above and he just asked me to PayPal him $15 directly, which was pretty cool on his part.