FS: Underoath "Define The Great Line" + more UO.

queefff

Hey all, 

I'm getting rid of some Underoath records, no prices set just yet but am open to offers. I'm not entirely a pro on judging what the conditions of records are so I took enough pictures (viewable through the link provided) for you to judge for yourself. I've kept the records safe from the elements but I did buy them used so there's that. Shipping to be discussed! If you have any questions or need anymore pictures, you can reach me at johnny.s.guillen[at]gmail.com, its the easiest and fastest way to reach me and will ensure a prompt response, unless its past midnight on a weekday. Paypal only, if you need proof of my identity you can reference this same username on B9 (where I've bought and sold for years), johnnyguillen on DF (where this will be posted as well), or greenxcheese on eBay (where this will end up if not sold). Thanks for looking/reading! 

Link for pictures:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8t24PIP0AU2dF8xaGFkSEdHMnM&usp=drive_web

Underoath - In Regards to Myself b/w Writing On The Walls (Black, signed): 

23w4i0o.jpg

Underoath - Define the Great Line (1st press Black/3000)

(please look closely at condition, vinyl plays great with the exception of one scuff mark at the end of "Writing On The Walls" that DOESN'T affect play as far as I can tell, only the white noise right before the track ends. Even then, its a very faint click.): SOLD

Underoath - Lost In The Sound Of Seperation (1st press Black, signed): 

20sfuhl.jpg

yea. Why is it so expensive with 3000 pressed?

not sure why, I'm surprised about that myself.

for anyone still interested, the highest offer I have on this isnt a lot so if anyone makes a higher offer before tomorrow night then it'll most likely be theirs. definitely not expecting anything ridiculous!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...