FT William Bonney Good Vibes (/100) for BBNG2

coogintaters

I almost messaged you to inquire what you wanted for this when it was first posted but even expecting over $25 for this is absurd, which I knew you were, and if you can get even $35-40 you should be beyond stoked. I got the repress for ~$10 which is basically what I paid for this record pressing you're attempting to trade when it was brand new as well.

any variant of the william bonney record sells for $55-$100 haha, one just sold like two days ago

Hahaha. I call bullshit! http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=william+bonney+good+vibes&x=0&y=0

Average price is barely $40. In fact, it's only sold twice (basically) for anything over ~$40 and those $100 and $200 sales you can basically ignore because they obviously overpaid considerably.

Sounds like you should throw it on eBay and test your luck. You might stumble on another idiot who has money to burn on an album that really isn't really that rare at all. Good luck flipping it.

I'm not trying to sound rude or "hateful", just realistic. Sure these guys are broken up now and it is a slightly sought after record but still don't think it's worth what I think he was expecting. I would make an offer if it was closer to ≤$25-30 but I think anything above that is just unrealistic. It absolutely is a fantastic album though. Worth owning for any screamo fan.

As i said, throw it on eBay if he wants eBay prices. Still doesn't mean people aren't seriously overpaying for this album and Popsike's sales averages are still accurate.

Even Discog's average price is $25 with the high sale of only $30 and that was only 2 months ago: http://www.discogs.com/sell/history/3742613. I'd just set a wantlist notification and wait out the couple months before another copy surfaces.

I almost messaged you to inquire what you wanted for this when it was first posted but even expecting over $25 for this is absurd, which I knew you were, and if you can get even $35-40 you should be beyond stoked. I got the repress for ~$10 which is basically what I paid for this record pressing you're attempting to trade when it was brand new as well.

Hahaha. I call bullshit! http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=william+bonney+good+vibes&x=0&y=0

Average price is barely $40. In fact, it's only sold twice (basically) for anything over ~$40 and those $100 and $200 sales you can basically ignore because they obviously overpaid considerably.

Sounds like you should throw it on eBay and test your luck. You might stumble on another idiot who has money to burn on an album that really isn't really that rare at all. Good luck flipping it.

Chill, he wasn't asking for a monetary trade, I PM'd him and he was looking for just a straight record 4 record. There's nothing wrong with his post, you can't say "Hey this only costs like $10 bucks when it came out, you're trying to trade it for a $60 record that was also $10 when it came out? Fuck you." Your logic is totally flawed.