• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty excited for the Agent Carter series starting tomorrow. I think Agent Carter is the best female character to come out of the MCU.  

100% the series looks like it could be this fun mishmash of all kind of cool things. Hope it comes right out of the gate with a stronger voice than Agents of SHIELDS start. 

8BDAl6S.jpg

I'm pretty excited for the Agent Carter series starting tomorrow. I think Agent Carter is the best female character to come out of the MCU.  

100% the series looks like it could be this fun mishmash of all kind of cool things. Hope it comes right out of the gate with a stronger voice than Agents of SHIELDS start. 

Absolutely. And more Howard Stark!!

Hell yeah I'm way too excited for this!

The reviews are pretty good so far!

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/agent-carter/critic-reviews

Those don't count as the new MCU, lol.

I also read an article yesterday that said even though Cap is frozen during this time, that his character will still have a presence in the form of a radio show.  One of the characters on the radio program is based on Peggy, but is played off as a damsel in distress, so that bugs her.  I like that.