Is it true that the Fantastic Four reboot is based on the "Ultimate" line of FF books where supposedly Sue and Ben are siblings? I read that comment on YouTube.

Ben and Sue are not related in the Ultimate line. I don't think in any actually. Towards the end, Sue and Ben got married, and Reed turned out to be the villain in the long run.

what about this little gem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbMaPdofB4

Classic, and awfully awesome.

True story, the only reason this movie was made was so at the time, Marvel could retain the rights, which they later sold. There was no actual intent to release the film to the general public.

Few updates.

Carrie Ann Moss has been cast on A.K.A. Jessica Jones, not sure of her actual role yet, though "Moss plays a no-nonsense woman who could prove a powerful ally to Jessica…if Jessica doesn’t completely alienate her first."

Also, here's a 15 second trailer for Daredevil, the full trailer drops tomorrow.

Well, hell. The DD trailer definitely has me keen on it. May be time to get Netflix. And noticed that Deborah Ann Woll is in the cast. At least in that scene that looks to be in an interrogation room.

She's nice to look at.

600full-deborah-ann-woll.jpg

She'll always be Jessica to me

Well, hell. The DD trailer definitely has me keen on it. May be time to get Netflix. And noticed that Deborah Ann Woll is in the cast. At least in that scene that looks to be in an interrogation room.

She's nice to look at.

600full-deborah-ann-woll.jpg

Yeah, she plays Karen Page, Matt and Foggy's eventual secretary and love interest for Matt.

Woah :wub:

Daredevil, Star Wars and lots of other stuff I am forgetting. This is going to be a good year. It doesn't happen often, but that trailer gave me goosebumps.

Ugh star wars, I seriously can't wait. 

I think this will be the best possible year for nerdy goodness.  Avengers, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Jessica Jones and who knows what other amazing stuff awaits us around the corner.

I am loving the Daredevil preview. Not too sure how I feel about that outfit though. Hopefully the real outfit hasn't been revealed yet. 

The outfit is a direct reference to Frank Miller's "Man Without Fear" series, basically a gritty retelling of Matt's origin. 

dd4-109128.jpeg

Have no fear, they've said the actual suit will be there.  He basically has to earn it, build towards it, etc.