Thought the Hydra stuff was a little rushed at the start, especially with how big of a foe they were in Agents of Shield, they were sorta trivialized in the movie (granted, the Avengers are far more than what Agents are in terms of power, but still).  Especially when they killed the main guy off without showing anything, I have to think that will be on an extended version.

I avoided this thread until I saw the movie, I am surprised at the lack of posts considering the 29 pages preceding!  I am curious where Agents of SHIELD will go from here.

Thought the Hydra stuff was a little rushed at the start, especially with how big of a foe they were in Agents of Shield, they were sorta trivialized in the movie (granted, the Avengers are far more than what Agents are in terms of power, but still). Especially when they killed the main guy off without showing anything, I have to think that will be on an extended version.

I avoided this thread until I saw the movie, I am surprised at the lack of posts considering the 29 pages preceding! I am curious where Agents of SHIELD will go from here.

Exactly! Where is everybody at?

What did you guys think about the mid credit scene? I'm so excited for this but with all of these years of buildup, I hope the infinity war and Thanos are as massive as it needs to be.

well I think we see Thanos (or another of his minion types) before the Infinity Wars, he has to get the 3 gems from Asgaard, first, which would make sense as the story line for Ragnarok (disclaimer, I have absolutely no idea what that could be other than what Ragnarok means in Nordic mythology of the death of the gods) which would then lead him coming to earth for the 4th stone in Vision, right?  I mean, thats how I see it playing out

Exactly! Where is everybody at?

What did you guys think about the mid credit scene? I'm so excited for this but with all of these years of buildup, I hope the infinity war and Thanos are as massive as it needs to be.

I'm glad they're finally getting to the point where Thanos has gotten out of his chair. The Infinity Wars has to be huge, I'd assume it'll include everyone by that point. Also curious who else they'll introduce between now and then. All I want is Adam Warlock fighting Thanos.

well I think we see Thanos (or another of his minion types) before the Infinity Wars, he has to get the 3 gems from Asgaard, first, which would make sense as the story line for Ragnarok (disclaimer, I have absolutely no idea what that could be other than what Ragnarok means in Nordic mythology of the death of the gods) which would then lead him coming to earth for the 4th stone in Vision, right? I mean, thats how I see it playing out

im thinking we also see him go after 1 in guardians 2

It just seemed weird that he nonchalantly mentioned 4 out of 6 gems have popped up in the last few years. How else could he have known about the purple one?

Yeah I just assumed that there is stuff going on "in between" movies like them raiding together to find Loki's scepter.

His dad has the gauntlet in his keep, im pretty sure he knows, or heard the stories, what its used for

"Savvy fans were surprised to see the Infinity Gauntlet, which is the only known object that can contain all six stones, in the custody of Thanos. Many eagle-eyed fans spotted a brief glimpse of the Gauntlet in the first “Thor” movie, tucked away safely in Odin’s vault. The end-credits scene seemingly hinted that Thanos had made his way to Asgard, but Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige put those rumors to rest.

“There are two different gloves,” he told CinemaBlend. “That was not Odin’s vault that you see at the end.”"

http://www.ibtimes.com/how-avengers-age-ultron-ending-sets-infinity-war-storyline-1907468

It didn't need it.

I'm ready for Ant-Man, even though I've seen a lot of casual viewers (like my girlfriend) look at it sideways.

I get it though, I felt like that about Guardians, I thought it looked stupid (I was wrong).  I think the same about Ant-Man (and im sure i'll be wrong) but i'll still go see it.

I get it though, I felt like that about Guardians, I thought it looked stupid (I was wrong).  I think the same about Ant-Man (and im sure i'll be wrong) but i'll still go see it.

Weirdly I've hated the trailer for almost every "New Concept" Pixar movie and then been blown away. So like you I hope it's the same experience. 

Just saw aou. Very disappointed. Pacing was awful. Comedy was boring. action scenes were average. Plot was pretty horrendous. No emotion at all. Why there was such an emphasis on hawkeye is beyond me, his character is so boring.

hopefully the next ones improve. Really just waiting for the next xmen.

Just saw aou. Very disappointed. Pacing was awful. Comedy was boring. action scenes were average. Plot was pretty horrendous. No emotion at all. Why there was such an emphasis on hawkeye is beyond me, his character is so boring.

hopefully the next ones improve. Really just waiting for the next xmen.

Was there anything you did like? To be fair, hawkeye was possessed most of the first movie. I thought he stole the film in some instances.