My girlfriend and I spent the last two evenings (Thursday night/Friday morning and Friday night/Saturday morning) binge watching Jessica Jones and it was definitely worth it. I'm not sure if it was better than Daredevil, will probably have to watch that again to determine where they place for me. Only thing that stinks about Netflix shows is that we have no self control to drag them out haha.

Man, it was really solid from the start, a bit slow paced, but not boring, very interesting and pretty well executed. Then after episode nine it took a complete nose dive, the writing becomes idiotic, characterization incredibly inconsistent, plot points painfully forced. I'm not even sure I'll be able to finish it. Huge disappointment after a very promising start.

Man, it was really solid from the start, a bit slow paced, but not boring, very interesting and pretty well executed. Then after episode nine it took a complete nose dive, the writing becomes idiotic, characterization incredibly inconsistent, plot points painfully forced. I'm not even sure I'll be able to finish it. Huge disappointment after a very promising start.

True towards the end they start building up some climactic event, but the final episode is pretty anti-climactic. STILL a satisfying show though I would recommend it.

Binge watched the whole thing. I really loved the series as a whole. It dipped a bit in the middle there for a bit, and the finale was a little lack luster, but I suppose the suspense built through the entire season, and I'm being critical. But I really did love it. Probably going to watch Daredevil again and then come give this another viewing.

Well you may have to wait for Iron Fist.....seems like its either being cancelled or turned into a Netflix movie or something.  News changes every other week on it.

But yeah Jessica Jones was pretty awesome, maybe not quiet as good as Daredevil but still pretty bad ass.

Jeph Loeb confirmed this was untrue. The only reason we weren't getting info on it yet, they wanted to try and keep the focus on JJ. News soon, it seems.

I was really into JJ in the beginning. Then I didn't watch it for a few days. Came back and forgot most of what was going on. Now I'm just trying to finish it. I don't even know if I've gotten to the weird plot turn yet.

To me it just got really melodramatic in the middle