WANTED Four Year Strong Rise or Die Trying

gt125

Anyone got Four Year Strong's Rise or Die Trying vinyl, either the blue and purple variant or the red and yellow variant?

I've got blue/purp

This is being re-pressed if I am not mistaken. Don't spend too much.

Do you know when it's due to be repressed? Is there any pre-order links? I'm sure they released some represses the other week one of which was black and clear splatter but they sold out within the day and I didn't get chance to snatch it up. Is this the repress you heard about or is there another one due?

That looks a bit shady. There's no picture or anything.

But it is Amazon which is pretty trustworty, they wont' put the picture until a lot nearer the time usually.

SRC are also doing it (I'd go with amazon though if it was me) http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Four-Year-Strong-%252d-Rise-or-Die-Trying-LP.html

I managed to just snag the white variant last week but was after the splatter one.

But it is Amazon which is pretty trustworty, they wont' put the picture until a lot nearer the time usually.

SRC are also doing it (I'd go with amazon though if it was me) http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Four-Year-Strong-%252d-Rise-or-Die-Trying-LP.html

I managed to just snag the white variant last week but was after the splatter one.

Struggling to find any details about the one on the amazon page though. Will they not release colour details and stuff till nearer the time?