PO Soon: '68 - In Humor and Sadness - Out 7/8/14 via Good Fight

Stupid noob question here but how are you able to check the inventory levels on merchnow and such?

Put a huge number in your cart, it'll adjust it down to the levels they have in stock.  Note that this doesn't work for all checkout systems, but MerchNow actually tells you that it's adjusted your request to available stock.

Also be careful of hoarding, some checkout systems reserve items in your cart (so other people can't buy it unless you release it from your cart).  I once accidentally hoarded an entire pre-order for a poster for a few hours...  I felt super bad about it and personally messaged anyone I could find that had made a comment about it being sold out on various social media platforms  :wacko:

Put a huge number in your cart, it'll adjust it down to the levels they have in stock.  Note that this doesn't work for all checkout systems, but MerchNow actually tells you that it's adjusted your request to available stock.

Also be careful of hoarding, some checkout systems reserve items in your cart (so other people can't buy it unless you release it from your cart).  I once accidentally hoarded an entire pre-order for a poster for a few hours...  I felt super bad about it and personally messaged anyone I could find that had made a comment about it being sold out on various social media platforms  :wacko:

sweet, thank you very much and I will be careful not to repeat your mistake!

Combined this with the The Chariot - Long Live red press, and a bunch of shirts and posters I've been sitting on in order to deal with the high shipping, worked out do a decent price.

It's worth going to merchnow.com directly because you can combine orders from any band/label that uses the MerchNow platform into one order.

Fuck that price and that release date. 

Everyone needs to stop buying overpriced shit if they want prices to go down.

Except this isnt an overpriced record. It's a $15 LP and $10 Poster. This variant is only available in a bundle. Plain as that. Just wait and get the Lp on it's own from Amazon or something.