PO Soon: '68 - In Humor and Sadness - Out 7/8/14 via Good Fight

Hot Topic will have exclusive white vinyl limited to 500. Should look really nice with the cover art.

I don't want to read through a bunch of pages, but I'm assuming this hasn't happened yet, correct? So the album came out on 7/8 but the vinyl releases aren't coming until September?

• 1 month later...

How do you check merchnow for quantity left on a release ? I've often been curious about how many were left before and can never get an answer from them

Just cart the item and then put an obviously larger number in there, say 600.  It'll tell you how many are left.  But I'm pretty sure this sold out about a month ago.

Just cart the item and then put an obviously larger number in there, say 600. It'll tell you how many are left. But I'm pretty sure this sold out about a month ago.

Thanks and you're right it did sell out a while back. I got a copy but I kept checking back on the site to see if sold out yet and if a knew this little trick I wouldn't have had to keep checking. Thanks again.

I finally got around to listening to this album the other day and it kicks ass.

It really does I was pleasantly surprised. My first reaction to this band was ehhh. But I love scogin and would buy anything he puts out on vinyl so I did and was glad I did. The EP he put out before this was decent but the full length is amazing and makes me happy and excited for more I can't wait to spin it on my turntable

• 2 weeks later...