Nerf Herder - New Album on Pledgemusic

Think they have an un-autographed version for $30.

Missed that even though I looked over all the "pledge options" again.  Even $30 is a bit much.  I paid $30 for their self titled because I love the album so much and I'm not going to pay eBay prices.  If I can find the new one for around $15 I'll pick it up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Has anyone gotten any kind of update on when ST will be shipping?  I only ask because I accidentally used my email address of 15+ years ago and I get so much spam that I might have missed it somewhere.

That is a darn good question. I thought they would have sent those out after the project was funded rather than waiting until the album release.

Also, I'm wondering when the new album would be done. The original site said that pledges will be fulfilled in December 2014.

• 3 months later...

I did post a question on the Pledge Music discussion board, and got this reply.

Hi Chris,

So sorry for the delay. We were hoping to handle fulfillment after the digital release was finished, but we have fallen behind schedule in the recording process. We'll receive the balance of our funding after the digital album is released. That final installment will help us with manufacturing of t-shirts, posters, CDs...etc.

In the meantime, we're looking into fulfilling packages that include existing merchandise. The "Golfshirt" package falls within that category, and we'll do our best to ship those out first.

Thank you for your patience!

-Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Pledgers,

As many of you know, our digital release was due to drop this month. Although we’ve recorded an album’s worth of material, we feel the need to add a few more songs to the lineup. Some additional studio time has been booked for early June and we plan to track 3-4 new songs. Of course this means yet another delay in the release date, and for that we hope you accept our apologies.

In the meantime, we’d like to offer you an exclusive download of a finished song we recorded at Sky...

• 3 months later...

bloody hell.....

Hi Gang!

How’s the summer been treating you?

The Nerf Herder camp is embarrassed to report we’re still behind schedule. The new release date is November 13 (but we’re shooting for sooner). We promise to deliver a preview track to you guys before the digital release drops! Below is a list of recorded songs…one or two of these might be saved for a later project.

Again…we apologize for the extended delay!

I’m the Droid You’re Looking For

Portland

Jackie Got Married

Doctor Who

The Girl Wh...

• 3 months later...

this is an update from Nov 11... also, the pledge site says 64 days to release now....I think that's January 22nd.... fuckin' hell.

Please don’t kill us…the full digital album still isn’t ready. We’re doing everything in our power to finish it as quickly as possible, but here’s the deal: this album is shaping up to be really, REALLY good. Our downfall is being obsessed with making it even better! Somebody please stop us!

In hopes of keeping your faith, we’re offering an exclusive download of the single “Ghostbusters 3”. The track is mixed & mastered as it will appear on the album, and is only available to you pledgers. The artwork was done by our ridiculously-talented friend, Joel Watson (sharksplode.com). Please 
download the track below, and crank it at max volume!

Next update will reveal album title and cover art!

We Love You,
Parry, Steve, Linus & Ben

• 4 weeks later...