PO soon: Earth - Primitive and Deadly

Dang. Those went so quick.

I sure hope Burning World will carry these as well. Need to have that orange/red swirl

They have not gone up yet. Lots of people are getting confused by this. Check the SL Europe Facebook page - they are assuring everybody that when they say midnight in Amsterdam, they mean exactly that.

They have not gone up yet. Lots of people are getting confused by this. Check the SL Europe Facebook page - they are assuring everybody that when they say midnight in Amsterdam, they mean exactly that.

I think putting "Sold Out" on the page was a poor choice of words, hence people's confusion. How about "On Sale at X date/time" next time?!

Ahh, I see. Thanks for clarifying. It seemed to have happened a bit too hastily indeed. Considering how quickly the Hex and Bees represses went, I wouldn't be surprised to see them sell through that quick.

• 3 weeks later...

Received shipping confirmation on Saturday.  Ordered the purple dude.

I ordered the blue/purple grimace or whatever its called. Was surprised to see the notification so quick. Looking forward.  

Interesting. I just didn't know if they were shipping that one too, since I didn't see it pictured. I'll be on the lookout for my confirmation then!

Got mine today. I don't order too frequently from Southern Lord but every time I open one of their packages I think "hot damn. they sure know how to package records". 

Photos would be great if you get the chance.  Really eager to see what that jacket is all about, since the label has more or less hyped it up.

Photos would be great if you get the chance. Really eager to see what that jacket is all about, since the label has more or less hyped it up.

Pics don't capture it. It almost feels like leather. Very intriguing and awesome. Plus it has this super cool graphic fold over type deal.