PO SOON: Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Forever 4xLP

Wow, been waiting on this reissue for a while and of course it's MOV. $70? SERIOUSLY?Refuse to pay more than $50-55 for this.

I don't think that's a realistic price to find it anywhere. The cheapest way I can see to get it is to get enough people in the USA to club together to buy €149 (approx $204) worth of stuff from New On Vinyl in The Netherlands (they're the only place I know that have a free worldwide shipping threshold. There may be others). Before adding on any cost for re-posting in the USA, that would be just under $38 dollars, so add on a bit more for Paypal's less generous exchange rates.

In the UK, we're being charged £29.99 for it which works out as about $50.

I don't think that's a realistic price to find it anywhere. The cheapest way I can see to get it is to get enough people in the USA to club together to buy €149 (approx $204) worth of stuff from New On Vinyl in The Netherlands (they're the only place I know that have a free worldwide shipping threshold. There may be others). Before adding on any cost for re-posting in the USA, that would be just under $38 dollars, so add on a bit more for Paypal's less generous exchange rates.

In the UK, we're being charged £29.99 for it which works out as about $50.

Doesn't seem like too far of a stretch, actually.

This site below has it for $46 before shipping, its just the riddiculous 20 charge on shipping that doesn't make it worth it:

http://www.limitedvinyl.nl/en/wu-tang-clan-wu-tang-forever-4lp-clear-vinyl.html

Also, music record shop has it available for preorder for $60, so I think finding it for somewhere in the $50 range with shipping is totally realistic.

http://www.musicrecordshop.com/wu-tang-clan-wu-tang-clan-vinyl-4-lp-boxt-set-2014.html

Thanks for the link. Found the cassette version sealed for $10 with free prime shipping. Will probably wait for the pricing to stablize before ordering the 4xLP.