Selling the Collection - Tons of Classic/Original METAL/DEATH/DOOM/BLACK/PSYCH Etc

Hey Guys,

So I'm entertaining selling my collection in order to save some money for a house purchase, and upcoming vacations and such. This has been my life and love for 4+ years, most items are in incredible shape, and are either 1st,2nd or 3rd original presses. A few modern reissues, but for the most part these will be older.

I live outside of Boston, so if you want to grab them local that works. I'm not sure how many mailers I have at the moment, so I may put it on hold if things start flying off the shelf.

Note, some items not for sale. Electric Wizard, Sleep, certain Pentagram and Melvins and a few others.

Anyway, I don't have prices, so PM me and I'll let you know what I was thinking on whatever interests you. I got paypal, let's make a deal!

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/thewickermandlx 

In case the link doesn't work, username:  thewickermandlx 

Here's my eBay user profile to show I'm a real person, and won't screw anyone over.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=jwoodmaska&ftab=AllFeedback 

As I mentioned, I have put tons of money and time into this, I want them to go to good homes before they go to the cold hands of eBay users. Feel free to make offers or ask for a quote.

NOTE: I'd like to ship domestically only to start. Sorry to our international friends, nothing personal, just had too many bad experiences with shipping!!

Thanks yall!

James