WTB/TF: Circa Survive/SDRE Split on clear, TBS Happiness Is Testpress, Saves the Day colored LPs

kforkevin777

So, I got things straightened out for the most part as far as money goes, so I'm looking to pick up a few things. PM me and we can work out a cash deal, a trade, or cash plus trade. As far as trades go, a link to my sale thread will be below. There's also a small list of other things I'd trade for there.

THREAD: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/101916-fst-tbskda-skylit-drivefunnownowprizefighter-infernothursdayvideogamescassinodear-hunter/

Circa Survive/Sunny Day Realestate - RSD Split 7" on Clear /100

So, this is my main want. I have had a complete Circa collection for a few years now, including all Circa, Anthony Green, and Psychic Babble variants, including both hand-painted jackets and all the Studio B comps. But now, because of this 7", it's not complete anymore and it's driving me crazy. I'm willing to do a good grade or pay a decent amount for it, but the fact that it's going for $160 on eBay is just fucking stupid.

Taking Back Sunday- Happiness Is Testpress

When they did the preorders for Happiness Is, there were some test press bundles available, but they sold out right before I saw the page. I used to have a TBS variant collection but that shit was ridiculous and I parted it out. But I still love the band and still have a pretty big collection going, including tests for TAYF and WYWTB, and one of the 7", so I'd like to get my hands on one of these if you're willing to part with it or decided you didn't like the album. Also, I haven't seen any other tests out there, but if anyone has one that I don't, I'd love to talk about getting it, or even just hear what it is.

Saves the Day - Colored copies of Albums

So, I've decided that i wanna try and track down some Saves the Day albums on colored vinyl. I don't want Through Being Cool, but anything Stay What You Are and up, I'd love to try and find an affordable colored copy. I don't know much about the prices or colors, but I know there were some going for around $20 or so, so I'm not looking to spend more than $30 each. I also need a cheap copy of Daybreak. In order if preference...

+Stay What You Are (I have a black copy I could also put toward a more expensive variant or any one)

+Under the Boards

+In Reverie (Though, if this one's as expensive as I remember, I don't need it)

Thanks! Again, there are some others I've been looking for that I don't need too bad on my sale thread at fhe bottom.