The Bilinda Butchers-Heaven (/250 white)

Hey thanks for the kind words regarding this, everyone. Re preice: for this one we actually really had to charge the $20 price tag, the combo of the coloured vinyl + adding the gold foil to the cover really drove the price up, especially for just a run of 250 records. The combo of those things + the inserts is gonna come out incredibly though, but we can understand if it's still too pricey for some. If anyone really wants the record and the price is a big thing standing in the way for you, just get in touch and we can try and knock a couple dollars off for you. Thanks for listening / checking us out, either way.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wasn't really into this when I heard the promo track, but after listening to more of the album I may pick up a copy.

Well it said there were 14 left on the store site I really hope you don't have to end up posting WTB Bilinda Butchers Heaven! haha (They are gaining more attention from Captured Tracks fans being that they are touring with Craft Spells atm)

I believe first and second presses are in, but given how long it took them to ship out the comp it could be a long time still.

Just posted the pictures in the Alex G thread, so I see they exist. I'm actually emailing Warren now about combining orders and hopefully I'll figure out what's going on. I'm seeing Alex on Saturday and I'm going to pick up a red copy for sure, either to give to someone here or to keep and sell off my first pressing. We'll see.