call me lightning LP?

tim

According to Robotic Empire, Forge Again put out the vinyl and the first pressing is limited to 300 copies on black vinyl with silk-screened covers. I'm just not sure if this is the first pressing or not. I asked Virgil in the other thread about the "new to VC" stuff, but he hasn't replied.

Hey, we did in fact put out the LP version of both Call Me Lightning LPs. The CD version of "The Trouble We're In" was on Revelation, while the CD version of "Soft Skeletons" is on French Kiss. Those are the last remaining few copies of the first pressing of "The Trouble We're In." It was indeed limited to 300 copies on black vinyl w/2 color silk-screened covers. It has been out of print three separate times in the last year, and every time I've gotten a really small distro return shortly afterwards. However, this will not happen again. Any remaining copies of the first pressing of the LP will go directly to the band to sell at shows, so grab these while you can.

This will eventually be repressed, hopefully before the end of 2007. We'll probably change the color of the vinyl and the covers and maybe even the labels, but everything else shall remain the same. Thanks for the interest and hopefully you dig the record.

This will eventually be repressed, hopefully before the end of 2007. We'll probably change the color of the vinyl and the covers and maybe even the labels, but everything else shall remain the same.

"Everything else" = the actual music? Because it seems like the rest of it would be changing...

This will eventually be repressed, hopefully before the end of 2007. We'll probably change the color of the vinyl and the covers and maybe even the labels, but everything else shall remain the same.

"Everything else" = the actual music? Because it seems like the rest of it would be changing...

LOLZ

Everything else = the music and the artwork - basically it'd just be different colors of the same thing.

Tim - Just pretend this LP is on very dark midnight blue vinyl and go for it! Besides, color is much less important than the fact that it's the first pressing! Also, if you don't have it already, Soft Skeletons is on very cool colored vinyl.

[image]

Everything else = the music and the artwork - basically it'd just be different colors of the same thing.

Tim - Just pretend this LP is on very dark midnight blue vinyl and go for it! Besides, color is much less important than the fact that it's the first pressing! Also, if you don't have it already, Soft Skeletons is on very cool colored vinyl.

[image]

I have this. Looks fucking killer in person; the photo doesn't do it justice. Were all those skulls on the insert hand stamped?

They were sort of done by hand, as they were was stamped one at a time by some sort of non-automated machine. The guys from CML did them. They did this with the insert for Soft Skeletons too. It involves some sort of hand-operated machine, ink, and screens sort of like a silkscreen. I'm not exactly sure how it all works, just that it's time-consuming and I think the machine is sort of expensive. Looks cool though.

They were sort of done by hand, as they were was stamped one at a time by some sort of non-automated machine. The guys from CML did them. They did this with the insert for Soft Skeletons too. It involves some sort of hand-operated machine, ink, and screens sort of like a silkscreen. I'm not exactly sure how it all works, just that it's time-consuming and I think the machine is sort of expensive. Looks cool though.

Yes it does. What are they doing now?