SMALL BROWN BIKE "our own wars" COKE-BOTTLE

I'm answering a few of the above questions all at once:

ETA for "Fell & Found" and "The River Bed"... 

-- F&F should be in a couple weeks.

-- TRB a couple weeks after that.

That said, pressing plants are a mess right now and their timeframes are impossible to nail down.

Are any of these cut (or re-cut) by Lucky?

"Fell & Found" was originally cut by Lucky. "OOW" and "TRB" are from the original metal mothers and are the same as always.

"Finding the Rhythms" due out?

-- See comment about pressing plants. This one will be out this year, as it's the 20-year for HWM. Why not?

or the Split at 45RPM?

-- Which Split are you asking about? If you are asking about the HOT WATER MUSIC / ALKALINE TRIO split picture-disc, we just got more of those... and yes, they are the more recent 45 RPM version.

When is the SUNSHINE STATE album coming out?
-- September 2014. The split will have to hold you for now, ha!

Yeah, the Alkaline Trio/HWM Split. I saw that the NI page for it said preorder a couple weeks ago. I've tried to find one from the last press but I've never seen one that said it was 45RPM. Stocked for Finding The Rhythms 2XLP  as well.

Thanks Var.

HWM / AT was re-cut direct-to-metal at 45 rpm when it came back into print a year ago (or so). It does not SAY the speed anywhere on it, though.

I mean on description and detail pages for ebay. discogs and online stores. they mention the gold logoing on the insert. I was on hiatus when the last press came out. did you not announce that it was recut at 45 untiIl recently? l wasn't sure if it sold out quick or if it was a typo in the no idea discogs. It was a quick browse. months ago. I wasn't on a ful scale search but thought id see at least one for a silly amount. 

Im pumped to listen to god deciding, to make that intro sound fuller...Awesome. And I've never listened to fell and found on vinyl. it'll be a similar step up and as a coke set

I'm going to try to grab these minus the finding the rythums. unless it arrives with  the third small brown bike. at the same time unless they go fast. 

I mean on description and detail pages for ebay. discogs and online stores. they mention the gold logoing on the insert. I was on hiatus when the last press came out. did you not announce that it was recut at 45 untiIl recently? l wasn't sure if it sold out quick or if it was a typo in the no idea discogs. It was a quick browse. months ago. I wasn't on a ful scale search but thought id see at least one for a silly amount. 

Im pumped to listen to god deciding, to make that intro sound fuller...Awesome. And I've never listened to fell and found on vinyl. it'll be a similar step up and as a coke set

I'm going to try to grab these minus the finding the rythums. unless it arrives with  the third small brown bike. at the same time unless they go fast. 

Oh, right. Ebay and discogs = the wild west. We switched to the Gold insert just for fun, which happened when it was still a 33 rpm. We are almost out of those inserts. After they are gone we will either switch to black and white or go back to silver.