Unable to delete threads I've started.

codeine

Topic Moderation > Delete > OK

'Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

You do not have permission to delete this topic.'

Why not? They are topics that I started.

Can this get fixed or can I get mods to delete a thread or two? Would prefer to have it fixed though, as it would seem beneficial to be able to delete my old FS threads, etc. in the future. Less clutter that way.

Yeah, it's been a little while since I've deleted a thread, but I figure this must have been semi-recently? Cause it hasn't been that long, and I haven't been frequenting the boards as much before in recent months, so that's probably why I missed this.

Oh well, mystery solved, guess I'll delete this needless thread, oh wait nevermind. If users can't delete their own threads, can we just elect  at least one additional mod? Realistically this place is going to require clean up, and if users can't take care of that themselves, maybe we need at least one more mod to pick up the slack.

Ah I see, yeah it's rare that I delete a thread, but it's useful to keep the boards clean, and to not get PMs saying 'Hey I know it's a long shot but do you still have X?' The answer is usually no, but it never hurts to ask. I stopped hanging out as much as before back in Jan, but I think I might start chillin' more and possibly put up some new goodies for sale. :)