MAN ADVICE v2.0

I was talking to some girl pretty extensively, and we went on a few dates before I had to go.  She seemed super into me.  I went home for a bit and the night I got back I met up with her at a concert and things still seemed good.

A few days after I guess I matched two of her friends on tinder (old habits don't die, I wasn't communicating anyone) and she happened to be with one of them at the time we matched and the other told her.  She told me she didn't care at all.  I believe(d) her.

For the past week I've been trying to get her to make definite plans with me and she keeps saying of course of course until well today she said "shit is weird" which pretty much means "I'm not into you anymore" which is out of the blue.  I've gotta stop talking to her and give her space, but the last thing I said to her was that I'm a good listener and that she can talk to me.  We'll see what she says....  I don't get it though I don't think I did anything wrong.  I only included the tinder part because maybe it's relevant?  It was a week later that she started acting weird too..

ooooh live man advice thread update!

"there are just a lot of things that I am sorting through right now that I don't really wanna talk about, and I kinda want to have this time to myself to be able to deal through all these things that I'm going through. I just don't think I need the pressure or stress of having any sort of relationship or anything like that. you know?"

man and this whole time she was like "just because i'm moving to philly doesn't mean we can stop seeing each other"!  she was pushin it yo

Yeah it sounds like she's just trying to let you down lightly.

Throw a Hail Mary.

If you talk just play the card that you're insecure as thought that she wasn't into you anymore And your super embarrassed that in your uncertainty that you got on tinder and hit not one but two of her friends and how that's super funny and probably fate but it still sucks but hope that you can catch a show together again as friends bc you had a really good time last time.

Here's my story.  I had a thing going with this girl for like 2 solid months.  We will refer to this girl as "A" to make things less confusing.  A and I hung out all the time, would hug and kiss each other goodbye and all that stuff, talk every day.  Her friends said she was really into me and everything.  And then I went to Whistler/Vancouver in February.  A girl who I had a crush on for a long time lived there, who we shall call "B".  B and I hung out and I felt like I had feelings for her again.  So A and I pretty much stopped talking.  It was weird, because I know A was really into me, but she stopped talking to me too around the same time.  Anyways, fast forward to a few weeks ago, and I finally realized that B is a lame person and is no fun and I have no idea why I ever had feelings for her.  A on the other hand is pretty cool, but I was too stupid to realize that I was wrecking something good we had going.  Anyways, I kind of started talking to A again, she agreed to meet for coffee and talk about stuff.  But she keeps saying how she's not mad at me, life just got in the way of us blah blah blah, and that she hasn't really thought about it too much (bullshit?).  But I have her one friend in my ear telling me if I try and pull anything on her after not talking to her for 3 months then she will kill me, and she keeps calling me an ass hole.  When I told A this, she said not to worry, that's just how her friend is.  So I really have no idea where I stand.  Supposedly we're supposed to be going for coffee sometime soon, but whenever I text her, she answers and everything's cool and we talk, then she randomly stops responding in the middle of conversations, and she won't text me first, so I don't want to come off as annoying.  It just sucks because before this whole thing happened, she was always texting me asking to hangout and stuff and now she says she's not mad at me at all, and it was both of our fault that we stopped talking, yet it feels like I'm the only one making an effort to keep in contact.  Moral of the story, I fucked up.

THE END.

Here's my story.  I had a thing going with this girl for like 2 solid months.  We will refer to this girl as "A" to make things less confusing.  A and I hung out all the time, would hug and kiss each other goodbye and all that stuff, talk every day.  Her friends said she was really into me and everything.  And then I went to Whistler/Vancouver in February.  A girl who I had a crush on for a long time lived there, who we shall call "B".  B and I hung out and I felt like I had feelings for her again.  So A and I pretty much stopped talking.  It was weird, because I know A was really into me, but she stopped talking to me too around the same time.  Anyways, fast forward to a few weeks ago, and I finally realized that B is a lame person and is no fun and I have no idea why I ever had feelings for her.  A on the other hand is pretty cool, but I was too stupid to realize that I was wrecking something good we had going.  Anyways, I kind of started talking to A again, she agreed to meet for coffee and talk about stuff.  But she keeps saying how she's not mad at me, life just got in the way of us blah blah blah, and that she hasn't really thought about it too much (bullshit?).  But I have her one friend in my ear telling me if I try and pull anything on her after not talking to her for 3 months then she will kill me, and she keeps calling me an ass hole.  When I told A this, she said not to worry, that's just how her friend is.  So I really have no idea where I stand.  Supposedly we're supposed to be going for coffee sometime soon, but whenever I text her, she answers and everything's cool and we talk, then she randomly stops responding in the middle of conversations, and she won't text me first, so I don't want to come off as annoying.  It just sucks because before this whole thing happened, she was always texting me asking to hangout and stuff and now she says she's not mad at me at all, and it was both of our fault that we stopped talking, yet it feels like I'm the only one making an effort to keep in contact.  Moral of the story, I fucked up.

THE END.

Friends get really overprotective, but in the end it's really her choice if she wants to start something back up with you. Her friend will grow to just be happy with what makes A happy, ya know? So I wouldn't worry about that too much. 

I DO think that you should be careful about putting someone on the back burner for someone else. I know it gets difficult and in this case, things just sort of happened, but definitely make a conscience effort not to do that. It makes girls (well, probably everyone) feel really shitty about themselves if they're into someone and suddenly that person explores other options then comes back when it wasn't that great. If that makes sense. It doesn't really sound like that's what you were doing, but, just a friendly reminder.

Friends get really overprotective, but in the end it's really her choice if she wants to start something back up with you. Her friend will grow to just be happy with what makes A happy, ya know? So I wouldn't worry about that too much.

I DO think that you should be careful about putting someone on the back burner for someone else. I know it gets difficult and in this case, things just sort of happened, but definitely make a conscience effort not to do that. It makes girls (well, probably everyone) feel really shitty about themselves if they're into someone and suddenly that person explores other options then comes back when it wasn't that great. If that makes sense. It doesn't really sound like that's what you were doing, but, just a friendly reminder.

hah

I just realized you're not Moon Beams

If you talk just play the card that you're insecure as thought that she wasn't into you anymore And your super embarrassed that in your uncertainty that you got on tinder and hit not one but two of her friends and how that's super funny and probably fate but it still sucks but hope that you can catch a show together again as friends bc you had a really good time last time.

Don't do this.

And dude I wouldn't say you fucked up. Does she know at all about girl B? I mean if you Arnt official then anything goes but it still considered not cool.

Sucks knowing you totally picked the wrong girl, But you never know the one you missed could also be the wrong girl. At least you got all lingering feelings for girl B which tend to hang out in the "what If" section of our brains.

Yeah it sounds like she's just trying to let you down lightly.

Throw a Hail Mary.

Here brother, I cut out all the fluff so maybe it'll be more clear for ya

I said like one thing to one of the girls I matched and nothing to the other.  It's not like I was tryna go on dates or anything. I mostly match for self confidence issues, just like to know that people actually do find me slightly attractive.  At least if I tried to take one of the others out for dinner or something I'd have something to feel guilty about.

Edit:  I haven't even slept with the girl.  We've talked about it a ton and did everything else though.  She has read notifications and has read the message I sent her but not replied.  The worst.

ooooh live man advice thread update!

"there are just a lot of things that I am sorting through right now that I don't really wanna talk about, and I kinda want to have this time to myself to be able to deal through all these things that I'm going through. I just don't think I need the pressure or stress of having any sort of relationship or anything like that. you know?"

man and this whole time she was like "just because i'm moving to philly doesn't mean we can stop seeing each other"!  she was pushin it yo

Knew a girl like this! Totally gotta respect that sort of thing, relationships could be distracting especially while in college