MAN ADVICE v2.0

As we're talking about men's hair... why do so many shave their legs? I've heard that most women don't even care for that, but still I see it quite a lot. Or is this a European thing?

I don't know any male who shaves their legs, including all of my gay friends.  But I know plenty of females that don't shave their legs.

I've always associated hairiness with masculinity therefore it's been a turn-on for me. But I also never said no to a smoother guy if I liked him. You're probably the only person that even notices or cares about your chest/back hair honestly.

My social anxiety is weird, there are times where I'm outgoing, fun, and into it, and times where I'm like ugh don't even look at me.

Sometimes I'll spark up a talk with a stranger just so I can keep my conversation skills sharp. I think it's important to be able to talk with anyone/everyone. If you think you're shy, keep putting yourself in that situation. Talk with someone in the grocery line, or the coffee shop. Even making a little small talk with your cashier is a good start...

We're so similar, because this is me to a T. It's why I like to stay in retail to an extent, because it keeps me working on social skills. 

I meet a lot of people through work as well, so in that extent I've been lucky. 

Bad news is when the person is a higher up and doesn't talk to you anymore once you quit in fear of losing their job. 

I'm still salty.

how do you meet people organically? Serious question..  Since I graduated college I have no idea how to do it.  I don't hit on girls at bars and when I go to shows I don't talk to strangers for extended periods of times.  I was able to meet girls at festivals but that feels different because of the atmosphere....

explore what your city has to offer! i wanted to meet more people and open myself up so i started being more involved in my professional organization and joined several kickballs leagues. I also signed up for the wipeout run when it comes to denver. i think if youre open to putting yourself in social scenes, you eventually be more apt to talk to people and feel more comfortable engaging. only good things can come from that

As we're talking about men's hair... why do so many shave their legs? I've heard that most women don't even care for that, but still I see it quite a lot. Or is this a European thing?

The only place I've heard of this was in highschool it was popular with the athletic crowd.  Something about showing off your calves or making them look bigger or something?  Like showing them off in basketball shorts.  Not really sure exactly why.

I did it myself and some people gave me shit.  On the other hand, some girls asked if they could feel my legs and would flirt with me.

The only place I've heard of this was in highschool it was popular with the athletic crowd.  Something about showing off your calves or making them look bigger or something?  Like showing them off in basketball shorts.  Not really sure exactly why.

I did it myself and some people gave me shit.  On the other hand, some girls asked if they could feel my legs and would flirt with me.

i know swimmers do it for the sake of less resistance in the water. and then i think the track kids did it because they were dumb enough to think it would affect their performance as well.

Yeah, I used to have a lot of issues growing up because I started getting hairy pretty young so I shaved a lot in high school.

Nowadays, I just trim some areas, it's too much to keep up with and the irritation you put your skin through is not good for it. Plus, in grown hairs. Ugh.

Just let it fly, you'll learn to accept it

Yeah, I used to go overboard on manscaping. But once a full beard was standard, and my chest hair started filling in, I realized how ridiculous it looked when just about everything south was so finely trimmed.